Taping for knee swelling - lymphoedema
Position during application
The knee is slightly bent.
1. Measure two GEM tapes from the knee socket. over the knee and prepare the so-called. lymphotep (tape cut into strips) and round the corners.
2. The anchors of the tape are glued into the knee socket and smoothed. Work the strips over the knee as shown.
3. Smooth all the strips along their entire length to activate the glue.
4. Glue the second tape over the first tape in the same way. The length of the tape can be adjusted during the taping process as needed.
5. Smooth all strips again along their entire length to activate the glue.