Ankle taping - sprain, ligaments
Position during application
Lying down (sitting), ankle in zero position = foot perpendicular to the leg.
1. Measure the GEM tape in an I-shape from one side of the ankle to the other and round the corners.
2. Glue the so-called. from the middle with tension, finish without tension and fasten off.
3. Measure the next I tape over the foot to about 5 cm above the ankles. Round the corners.
4. Glue the so-called. from the middle with tension, finish without tension and fasten off.
5. Measure next I tape over foot, cross over on top of foot, end over ankles. Round the corners.
6. The centre of the tape is glued on the foot, where 50% of it will overlap the already glued tape. The remaining 50% must be glued to the skin. Glue the so-called. from mid front in a slight pull with crossing over on top of foot and fasten off.