Maintenance of functional clothing
All our products are made of high-quality materials, which, together with precise workmanship, fulfills all the prerequisites to serve their purpose for a long time. Here are some recommendations for maintenance and care:
1. Carefully follow the instructions on the labels of each product, following the displayed symbols.
2. Use a washing bath with a maximum temperature of 40°C, as higher temperatures may damage the garments. Our materials are antibacterial and resistant to dirt, higher temperatures are not necessary.
3. If clothes are contaminated with dust, do not delay their washing, as the dust will damage the fiber structure.
4. It is recommended to wash the garments on the reverse side, their aesthetics will be maintained for a longer period of time.
5. Use common detergents, liquid detergents without fabric softener have proven their best.
6. Wash separately from other items of laundry, the structure of which may be damaged by zippers and metal parts on other items of clothing.
7. Do not leave laundry in the detergent for a long time.
8. Do not use fabric softener. Fabric softener creates film on individual fibers, prevents antibacterial function and clogs the capillary sweat removal system.
9. Dry clothing loosely hanging, dry quickly due to its non-absorbency, do not use dryer or other heating elements.
10. The materials used to make our garments are not creased, so ironing is not necessary.
We believe that following these simple guidelines will help you to be satisfied with our products over the long term. We will be happy to answer any maintenance questions.