Maintenance of functional clothing
All of our products are made of high quality materials, which together with precise workmanship meets all the requirements to serve their purpose for a long time. Below are some recommendations for their maintenance and care:
1. Carefully follow the instructions on the labels of each product and treat them according to the symbols shown.
2. Use a washing bath at a temperature of max. 40°C (104°F), higher temperatures may damage the garments. Our materials are antibacterial and stain resistant, higher temperature is not necessary.
3. If the garments are soiled with dust, do not postpone washing them, as dust damages the structure of the fibres.
4. It is recommended to wash garments reversed on the reverse side, their aesthetics will be preserved for a longer time.
5. Use regular detergents, liquid detergents without fabric softener work best.
6. Wash them separately from other garments, their texture can be damaged by zippers and metal parts on other garments.
7. Do not leave the laundry soaked in detergent for a long time.
8. Do not use fabric softener. The fabric softener forms a film on the individual fibres, hindering the antibacterial function and clogging the capillary system for sweat removal.
9. Dry clothes loosely hung, they dry quickly due to their non-absorbency, do not use a dryer or other heating elements.
10. The materials used to make our garments do not wrinkle, so ironing is not necessary.
We believe that following these few simple rules will help you to be satisfied with our products in the long term. We will be happy to answer any maintenance-related questions.