How to tape a hunched back
Sitting, back straight.
1. Prepare four equal lengths of GEM tape (approx. 10 cm) and round the corners.
2. Glue the first tape horizontally between the shoulder blades from the centre with a slight tension. Glue the ends without tension.
3. Glue the second tape perpendicular to the first in the same way from the centre with a slight tension.
4. Glue the third and fourth tape diagonally in the same way to complete the "star".
5. Smooth the end of the tape to activate the glue.
Leave the application for 5 to 7 days and repeat it at least 4 to 5 times. Leave a day off between each application.
Selected category does not contain any products