Tapeworm for incontinence
When taping the lower abdomen standing or lying on the back with the hands above the head. When taping the hips in a forward bend.
1. GEM tape with rounded corners, approx. 15 cm long, is glued over the shameful clasp in the bladder area from the centre with a slight pull. Smooth the entire length of the tee.
2. Cut the second tape about 10 to 15 cm into a Y-shape and round the corners. Glue the anchor to the pubic bone without tension. Glue the narrow parts of the tape with a slight pull towards the edges of the hip bones.
3. Prepare another 4 pieces of tape approx. 10 to 15 cm long and round the corners.
4. Glue the first two strips at the sacrum starting from the middle with a slight pull, one over the other in a plus shape.
5. Glue the remaining two tapes in the same way in an X shape over the previous two tapes. Smooth all strips thoroughly.