Suitable for: skiing, snowboarding, motorcycling, work activities in cold warehouses and halls, leisure and travel, hunting and fishing, winter sports and trekking, winter hiking and all other outdoor activities in autumn, winter and cold weather
We recommend wearing this product as a first layer under non-absorbent thermal insulation layers in colder weather (10 / -10°C) with low physical activity or in cold weather (-10 / -20°C) with increased physical exertion.
It also actively kills resistant bacteria and thus prevents odour formation. It is made of pleasant and lightweight material, dries quickly and resists staining. The material is 9 times stronger than cotton, making it resistant to mechanical wear. The use of flat seams and overall high quality workmanship gives the linen a high durability and utility value. No need to wash after every use - so it saves you time and your wallet.
- actively kills even resistant bacteria
- prevents odour formation
- close-fitting anatomical cut
- non-pressing flat seams
- comfortable and lightweight material
- wicks away sweat and doesn't get cold
- quick-drying and dirt-resistant
- resistant to mechanical wear
- 9 times stronger than cotton
- high durability and utility value
- no need to wash after each use