nanoQIX - friction destroyer
Friction destroyer. Additive to lubricants.
Reduces internal mechanical losses and protects against wear and tear in motors, machines and mechanisms.
> nanoQIX - Dosage 0.08 g for 1 liter of oil. Choose the variant according to the oil volume in liters.
>> 100% nano particle concentrate.
The nanoQIX PolyVit product consists of specially synthesized nanodispersed powders of silica, alumina and thermally cleaved intercalated graphite with a particle size of not more than 20 nanometers and
- designed to reduce internal mechanical losses and protect friction vapors from wear on machines and mechanisms
- does not change the chemical properties of lubricants
- it also exhibits its tribotechnical properties, both in oils and in polymeric lubricants
- has high cleaning properties: this effect occurs already in the first hours of operation of engines, assemblies and mechanisms
The following results show a significant reduction in friction in the kinematic pairs of engines, equipment, gearboxes, units and mechanisms:
- Increase the efficiency of treated mechanisms at least by 12%
- Extending the service life of lubricants at least twice
- Extending the service life of the overhaul at least twice
- Reduction of harmful emissions into the atmosphere by 25 to 40%
- Noise reduction mechanisms
- Alignment and increase of compression
- Growth of electricity received from treated energy facilities by more than 12%
- The effect of using nanoQIX lasts 50,000 km
|After application of nanoQIX to the mechanisms, a stable micellar system is formed and a stable long-term antifriction multilayer coating is formed on the friction surfaces. Micelles are nanoparticles, sufficiently stable for a long time, particles of immiscible substances (ultra- / nano- / dispersed powders) formed in solutions (lubricants), obtained by mixing (homogenization) of substances and creating a new structure in lubricants - micellar (cluster) system. The mechanical movement of the friction pairs restarts the system. |
| || |
Creating an antifriction coating on the work surfaces of friction pairs:
- During the operation of engines, equipment, their transmissions, the resulting dirt, carbon and other deposits are deposited on the surfaces of friction pairs.
- After application of nanoQIX to the lubrication system, the process of active interaction of particles of chemical components with working surfaces, their cleaning and washing begins.
- Dirt, carbon deposits and varnishes are separated from the work surfaces of friction pairs and removed via oil filters.
- A stable and durable long-lasting antifriction multilayer coating is formed on the surface of the friction pairs during mechanical work in the lubrication system.
|Anti-friction coatings created on the working surfaces of friction pairs make it possible to achieve significant technical and economic effects, even in the absence of lubricants. |
After introduction into the lubrication systems of internal combustion engines, equipment, units and mechanisms, a stable micellar (cluster) system is formed and a long-lasting and porous multilayer antifriction coating with a thickness of 5 to 7 microns is formed on working surfaces, which has high abrasion resistance and dielectric properties, contributing to a significant reduction in electrochemical corrosion and the coefficient of friction to values not exceeding 0.0006μ.
The coating formed on the working surfaces of the friction pairs makes it possible to achieve significant technical and economic effects, even in the absence of lubrication, because the porosity of the coating maintains a significant content of lubricant particles (oils, polymer lubricants) on the working surfaces of the friction pairs at the molecular level. The coating is formed at the temperature and pressure created by the mechanical operation of the friction pairs.
The content of nanoQIX when added to lubricants is 0.08 g / l for oils, and significant macro effects convincingly confirm the ongoing changes at the nanoscale.
When nanoQIX is introduced into lubrication systems, stabilization of the wettability and flowability of the lubricants, their moisture and frost resistance, strength properties and, in addition, the product actually acts as a corrosion inhibitor are noted.
The effect of a new qualitative behavior of the performance properties of polymeric greases in bearings and hydraulic mechanisms, an increase in their rheological properties in the zones of force contact, was also noted.
The composition of nanoQIX does not change its qualities at temperatures from -60°C to +900°C.
The introduction of nanoQIX into the mechanisms has no detrimental effect on them and cannot cause malfunctions or outages.
The application is simple:
- The recommended ratio of nanoQIX powder is 0.08 grams per liter of oil.
- Provide good lighting and no wind at the workplace of the application.
- Prepare a suspension of powder and oil used in the engine or mechanism being processed. Pour 50-100 ml of oil and nanoQIX into a plastic or glass container
powder. Mix thoroughly for 3-5 minutes with a non-metallic stick.
- Pour the prepared suspension into a warm engine. Let the engine (mechanism) idle for 5 minutes. After application in the car engine, warm up without sharp acceleration for 10 minutes at low engine speed (2500 rpm).
We recommend applying nanoQIX after changing the oil and filter. The effect lasts up to 50,000 km. The introduction of nanoQIX powder into the mechanisms will not cause their failure or deterioration. NanoQIX powder does not change the chemical composition of lubricants and is not an additive. NanoQIX powder is a safe and non-flammable product. When working with nanoQIX, follow the rules of safety and health protection, if the product gets on the skin, wash it with soap and water. Technical and economic indicators do not change at temperatures from -60 °C to +900 °C. Store in dry ventilated rooms in the manufacturer's packaging at the air temperature intended for the storage of lubricants.
NanoQIX application - reduction of engine noise